Opsummering (tyvstjålet fra en andet engelsk pokerforum)
October 2014 - Eight anonymous persons reported a danish highstake profile to the danish police. The suspect where accused for implanting trojans (Computer spyware) on victims computers, and playing against them, while he where able to view there holecards.
- The danish police confirmed that they had an ongoing investigation on the suspect.
Source: (Danish news website)
- A huge debate started on the biggest danish pokerforum
- The Poker-forum was promised a statement, from some of the danish HS players (presumed victims) the upcoming day - That did not happen.
It's Possible that they are being legally advised not to make any public statements.
- The danish court system laid down a ban on naming the alleged suspect by name.
- Some news website articles From the day:
- A new accused accomplice suspect where putting charged against. As with the prime suspect, there is a ban on naming the person, bye danish
law. For the crowd this person is still unknown - In contrast to the prime suspect
- The prime suspect denies all charges
- Some of the biggest danish new websites brings the storie:
- A anonymous person tells, that prime suspect have offered $800.000 to the 8 persons as a settlement. This offer was made before the public
knew about the case.
Rumors and facts so far:
- The Prime suspect is a 32y, well known danish HS-player.
- The prime suspect is an earlier EPT winner.
- The prime suspect did not escape to Dubai, as many rumors said, but is still in Copenhagen.
- The Prime suspect have been selling extremely cheap laptops and PC's to A LOT of pokerplayers, both in Denmark, Las Vegas and Thailand at least the past 8 years.
- The prime suspect have before been facing accusations for multiaccounting:
- The Prime suspect have for many years been know for being close
friends with most of the danish HS-players - example Lottenice, Peter
Eastgate, AlexKP, MrSmits and Tox
- The prime suscpect has left his board membership in a biotech business that he is co-owner of. He left the post 14 October.
- The charges from the 8 persons against the suspect is a unknown seven
figured amount in dollars. If just a dozen of the rumors are true, the
amount, and victims involved is probably much bigger.
- It's most likely that the prime victims have been some of prime suspects best friends for a decade.
- Prime suspect did use Trojans when "he" won $800k from Isildur
- Prime suspect have been on severaltrips to Thailand and Las vegas, just to network with the HS-environment
- Prime suspect have loaded all the cheap computers he had sold with trojans/spyware
- Prime suspect did also used an USB to insert the spyware in computers. The infiltration takes under 1 minute, and demand not a single touch on
the pc, as log the "auto open USB" are on (it is on most PC, it's a default setting)
- Prime suspect have been the reason, that a lot of former professionals got broke og where giving up on poker.
- Prime suspect did get discovered using the USB-infiltration, which should be reason he was discovered.
- Prime suspect is involved in the break-in in several Hotel rooms, under diffrend EPT's - where trojans was installed on HS players PC's
(It's a fact that the prime suspect have been travelling around to EPT's)
- Prime suspect are the reason to Alexkp's big losses in highstakes PLO on Ipoker (alexkp and prime suspect, where/are good friends)
- prime suspect where playing under the name "unsuspecting" at Pokerstars, that won more than 100k$ form lottenice - one of prime suspects closest friends.
- Prime suspect is involved in the Trojan scandal with Jungleman, kyllonen and some of the HS-grinding houses in Vegas.
- Prime suspect have been quoted to say "I did only enter the online poker world, to commit IT-scam"
The list is long...
Things that may have something to do with this
- few months ago in this danish poker thread, Sasuke (Lottenice @ PS) search for a guy named "RookieNFL" on PartyPoker, that beat him back in
2012. Sasuke/lottenice are giving away $1k to the person who can give information on the person.
- In 2009 prime suspect claim that someone tried to install spyware on
he's computer, in this article he's talking about a Police friend of
he's, working in the Police IT section - Rumors says, that he could be
involved, creating this spyware.